Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, December 28

Creative JumpStart -- it's coming!

It's getting to be that time of the year again -- the Creative JumpStart time. If you are in a place where you find you need some inspiration, maybe some new techniques to get you started then Creative JumpStart is definitely for you! It can help get you out of a rut. Or it can be a place to get to know some amazing artists and designers.
Before Creative JumpStart 2014 gets here (coming soon -- I promise) I thought I'd share my Jumps from the last two years with you, so you can see what this is all about if you are new to Jumping with the Creative JumpStarters. If you've seen these before - I hope they'll give you a little refresher at some of the awesome things that are in store for you next MONTH!

Here's my Creative JumpStart from 2012:



And my Creative JumpStart from 2013.



For a sneaky peaky at Creative JumpStart 2014 -- which is coming soon -- watch the PREVIEW Video that Nat created!



For more Information and to Sign up, go to Nat's Website here!

All signed up but not sure what to do now? Watch this:



That's all for today, thanks for stopping by. Happy NEW YEAR to you and yours!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.