Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, June 5

NE PaperCrafts was in the HOUSE!

Monday I had the lovely Laurel Pollard from NE PaperCrafts and Cre8time over for a visit to my studio. We had a lovely visit -- that included some crafting and chatting. I prepared a fun make + take for her based on the Mother's Day Paper Quilt I created with the Sizzix Hexagon die last month.


Laurel Pollard from NE Paper Crafts by Catherine Scanlon

It was a great brainstorming visit - she left with her pretty card ready to send out and makings for her sweet daughter to make one too and some great tips on using Sizzix dies.

Make + Take in my studio with Laurel Pollard from NE Paper Crafts by Catherine Scanlon

However, I had a little bit of a wardrobe malfunction in that I could NOT find the Tim Holtz Stick pins to add a pennant to the card while she was here. (Remember, never clean your studio and reorganize because then you can't find things when you need them!!)

Make + Take in my Studio with Laurel Pollard from NE Paper Crafts

I did finally find them this morning, right where I KNEW they were!

So, if you liked the Mother's Day Paper Quilt I created, see how easily you can reduce the size and make a card out of it? This is a 5" x 7" card! Just reduce the mat size to fit on your card base and follow the rest of the instructions to make the perfect card.

Thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT day!




2 comments:

  1. Love this card...you cleaned your studio???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this as a card. LOL! I'm sure once I've moved I'm going to be searching for things while crafting. I always do after a reorganizing frenzy. Glad you found your Stick pins. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.