Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, June 5

NE PaperCrafts was in the HOUSE!

Monday I had the lovely Laurel Pollard from NE PaperCrafts and Cre8time over for a visit to my studio. We had a lovely visit -- that included some crafting and chatting. I prepared a fun make + take for her based on the Mother's Day Paper Quilt I created with the Sizzix Hexagon die last month.


Laurel Pollard from NE Paper Crafts by Catherine Scanlon

It was a great brainstorming visit - she left with her pretty card ready to send out and makings for her sweet daughter to make one too and some great tips on using Sizzix dies.

Make + Take in my studio with Laurel Pollard from NE Paper Crafts by Catherine Scanlon

However, I had a little bit of a wardrobe malfunction in that I could NOT find the Tim Holtz Stick pins to add a pennant to the card while she was here. (Remember, never clean your studio and reorganize because then you can't find things when you need them!!)

Make + Take in my Studio with Laurel Pollard from NE Paper Crafts

I did finally find them this morning, right where I KNEW they were!

So, if you liked the Mother's Day Paper Quilt I created, see how easily you can reduce the size and make a card out of it? This is a 5" x 7" card! Just reduce the mat size to fit on your card base and follow the rest of the instructions to make the perfect card.

Thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT day!




2 comments:

  1. Love this card...you cleaned your studio???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this as a card. LOL! I'm sure once I've moved I'm going to be searching for things while crafting. I always do after a reorganizing frenzy. Glad you found your Stick pins. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.