Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Monday, November 19

In + Out Journal

I forgot to post that I have a new class coming up in a week or so. I cancelled my punch class and put this one in its place -- a quick and easy -- one week class.



Here's some more information:

Are you interested in Art Journaling and want to make a custom journal but not sure where to start? Or maybe you aren’t sure how to create a custom journal that suits your needs? Maybe you are new to on-line learning and not sure how that works and want a quick and easy class to get started with. Or maybe you have a busy life but want to make a custom art journal to take with you on your travels. 

In this In + Out Journal Class you will get detailed video instruction to make your own custom art journal plus a discussion of other methods you can use to create a custom journal. 

I will also do a Journal Flip Video to share many journal pages and how I created them. Also included in this course: 10 Custom + Original Journal Prompts created just for you. As a bonus THANK You for enrolling you will have access to a black and white journal page hand-drawn and designed by Catherine that you are free to print and use in your journal (this page is sized for a 9 x 12 Journal).

For more information, or to sign up: click over to My Creative Classroom: http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/enrol.php?id=462 


thanks for stopping by -- hopefully I'll be out of my blog funk soon!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.