Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, January 13

Resolution 2011: Art Journal Day 2

Day two of Resolution 2011: art journaling, CHECK.

Even though I created this page on Monday - the day after I created the first page - I've realized that I probably won't have time to create in my journal every day, so I'm going to be happy to get to it when I can. This page was fun, nothing exceptional - but I had this sheet of images on my desk from PaperWhimsy and they were calling my name - so I did.

This one was more fun and way less technickey (is that even a word? ), and I giggled as I glued the words at the top of the page. All the numbers are odd numbers - and the quote one of my own, he he. But isn't it true, don't we always wonder if we are normal or just a little bit different?

There's not a stitch of stitching on this page, but I wish I could stitch in my pretty book, I miss it. Maybe I'll manage some hand stitching sometime.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you'll get to some art journaling or following through with your resolutions this year. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.