Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Sunday, January 2

A couple quick cards

I made these cards quite some time ago - and sent them into a publication but sadly they weren't chosen. I've since given them away, but thought I'd share them since I've been working on projects I can't really share right now and don't have anything to blog about.

This was a pretty FAST card, you can make one just like it: trim patterned paper and attach to the folded cardbase. Use rubons (stampin' up) to create a greeting on white cardstock, trim and mat on black cardstock and attach to patterned paper. Cut out a shape from patterned paper and attach to card, a strip of an old tape measure and some stitching with my sewing machine and it's done.

This card is basically the same as the first, only I cut all the little flowers out and glued them to the card instead of the one decorative shape and didn't add the tape measure.

For this card I used the reverse of the butterfly as a stencil and applied blue ink to black cardstock, then attached the two butterflies and added some stitching. The sentiment is a white rubon.

Cardmaking isn't so hard - and you can make some pretty cards, quickly using just a few supplies!

THANKS for stopping by, hope you had a HAPPY New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.