Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, December 13

Shutterfly ROCKS and Page 4 of Gallery Magazine!

I confess, I was lazy this year. I just didn't have the energy with my {big project} in the works to think about getting us together with smiles on our faces to take a photo - and then try and find the perfect frame seemed totally exhausting to me ....So, Shutterfly came to my rescue! I totally LOVE Shutterfly, I always have but after receiving our Christmas cards in the mail this week - I am totally diggin' them! I have used them to make portfolio books too, makes it easier to apply for a job and show my work without carrying the actual pieces! Check out their photo books and cards. Finally getting around to posting the image from Gallery Magazine, I just love those little canvas pieces! So much fun to make - plus pretty messy. I love getting messy in my studio!

1 comment:

  1. I so love this page of yours in the Gallery! I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.