Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, December 30

I need to GET ON THE BALL!

I am teaching a class at Absolutely Everything in Topsfield, Mass. in February and I need to get on the ball. This is the sketch I emailed to Kate of what I'll be making - but I need to get that dang sample done. It's going to be a fun stitching class - I haven't taught in eons, but I am totally looking forward to it. In case you can't tell - it uses Rusty Pickle chipboard letters, and can you guess who the papers are from?? LOL. I am looking forward to being there - but I must get on to CHA first.....and I can't wait to see the new product line from the lovely Rebecca Sower/EK that whe will have there. I saw a preview at EKstrav - it's YUM. Total yum. And then in March I'm teaching at a weekend crop for Scrapbook Village Crop Events in Plymouth, MA. Now that will be a fun weekend too! I am anxious for the wonderful things that 2007 has in store for us....a second book on the near horizon, teaching and traveling opportunities - and a BRANDy SPANKY new house..... it's gonna be a good one! But for now, Happy New Year EVERYONE.

2 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful! And awesome things are coming up for you - that is gorgeous! Wishing you a smashing new Year!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I've been waiting for you to post! LOL THis is a COOL project! Wish i was close ,and could take the class. I know it will be wonderful! Vic

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.