Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Wednesday, May 3

Creative Storytelling -- we're bringing back the Whatevers!


I have been so excited that our 2 year long project from a few years ago, The Whatevers made it on the cover of the May/June Cloth, Paper Scissors magazine.  It's been hard to keep it a secret for the last few months.

http://subscriptions.clothpaperscissors.com/Cloth-Paper-Scissors/Magazine

This project, that my two dear friends Nat Kalbach and Vicki Chrisman and I shared is one that has always been near and dear to my heart. It was a fun way to create and be silly with no deadlines or requirements and we got to give our favorite photos a story.
Here's the photo we used for this week: Mr. and Mrs. Dam.


Please note, we are sharing these photos with YOU for your PERSONAL use only -- we love and encourage you to share your work on social media with credit back to the Whatevers! These photos are not for classes or in any resale situation! 

So without further delay, here's my colorful page. 


The text says: Winston was always embarrassed by how much effort her parents put into the annual 4th of July Parade.



She was always grateful at the end of the day.

 

Make sure you come back tomorrow for another installment in my FREE Creative Storytelling class. Thank you so much for dropping by, have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh I love this - I love the collaged background, the colors and how you treated them - and your journaling made me snort :) So much fun - so glad we brought Winston back for a month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! Tyou for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.