Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Saturday, October 1

Midnight Oasis

I've been a bit enamored with how my art translates to bags, tops and scarfs -- and I thought I'd share one of my recent favorites.


I created this canvas for work, and it's one I really love. I know this sounds cliche, but it kinda painted itself and I was only the guide for the brush. 

Just look how lovely it is on this sleeveless top!

http://shopvida.com/products/midnight-oasis-sleeveless

And this great tote bag!


http://shopvida.com/collections/catherine-scanlon/products/midnight-oasis-bag

Here's a little gift from me for you to use, it's good until October 10th!


Note: $20 Gift Card code can be used multiple times, but only once per transaction. $20 gift cards can not be used towards the purchase of gift boxes or cotton pocket squares. The code FavArtist20 can be used multiple times, but only once per transaction.

I hope you'll take a minute and check out my Vida shop, but in the meantime -- thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.