Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, October 1

Midnight Oasis

I've been a bit enamored with how my art translates to bags, tops and scarfs -- and I thought I'd share one of my recent favorites.


I created this canvas for work, and it's one I really love. I know this sounds cliche, but it kinda painted itself and I was only the guide for the brush. 

Just look how lovely it is on this sleeveless top!

http://shopvida.com/products/midnight-oasis-sleeveless

And this great tote bag!


http://shopvida.com/collections/catherine-scanlon/products/midnight-oasis-bag

Here's a little gift from me for you to use, it's good until October 10th!


Note: $20 Gift Card code can be used multiple times, but only once per transaction. $20 gift cards can not be used towards the purchase of gift boxes or cotton pocket squares. The code FavArtist20 can be used multiple times, but only once per transaction.

I hope you'll take a minute and check out my Vida shop, but in the meantime -- thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.