Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, September 1

Hello -- What's New?

I created a tutorial for this card over on the CardMaker Magazine blog, but made a little change to it that I thought I'd share. I didn't really like the background around the stamped design, so I added a little grey and light blue paint -- and I like it so much better now.

Here's what it looked like after I painted the background:



and what it looked like before:


PS. This is my Elegant Flower Frame from Art Gone Wild, you can find here!

Have a wonderful day, thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.