Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, September 4

The Studio Looks Great!

Just a quick drive by to share some pictures of Merrymeeting Art House -- what it looks like inside and pretty near to complete. I have a few things here and there that I want to do but for the most part it's ready for the open house this Friday and Saturday.




I love the table -- it's a perfect size to sit around and create with a group of friends!


So many people donated things -- a heartfelt and huge thanks to everyone that helped! I especially love this little shelf unit -- it's fits perfectly on one wall!


And my Mom brought me my favorite flowers for the first Art Meet-Up.


THANKS everyone for your help and pep talks! Much appreciated for sure! Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing with your friends..That would be me too!
    theVol ! was so fun I took a couple of your card classes when you were with My creative classroom...you are a wonderful artist. Looking forward to watching your blog etc. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.