Here are the links to the other girls blogs so you can see their creations this month.
It's been nearly a year since Winnie and Cordelia had visited at the beach with the aunts and cousins, and Winnie realized she wanted nothing to do with this part of her family. With all of the time she'd spent at the castle in Germany and traveling with Mother and Father she had a new sense of style and confidence that her chubby, dowdy cousins didn't have.
They insisted on wearing the old, wool boring swimsuits while she sported the new fashion in color and design. They knew nothing about Bombay, the castle or even that there was more to life than being mean and eating all the desserts first.
A lot had happened in the last year. Along with her new sense of style and fashion, Winnie also had a new confidence and worldliness the other girls didn't have.
She felt oddly out of place with these people she had known all her life and it wasn't because of the hot pink and bright green bathing suit.
- Vicki, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.