I can't believe it's already July 15th and we are BACK with Round 2 of the Whatevers. I know I left you hanging at the end of Round 1 -- I mean -- Father (or Winston) was MIA and Mother was frantically trying to find him.
It's not clear exactly how Cordelia found him, but here's another perspective of the story for you. I bet you didn't see THIS coming!!
Minnie + Oscar, the ring leaders of the Gang of 12 could hardly believe the turn of events that took their father Winston back to his “other” family. Heck, they could hardly believe they had found him and now he was gone.
Twins, born 20 years earlier to a woman that died at childbirth, they had grown up in horrible conditions at the Gore Orphanage. Oscar + Minnie were small people with abnormally large heads and small feet.
They had hatched the plan to kidnap their father and take him to Thebes where he had met their Mother, Morning Glory. Their plan had worked until those two nosy, old ladies started snooping around.If only they had told him why he was there maybe he would have stayed when his hysterical wife had shown up.
Phew, something tell me things might get a little strange this year!
I know there are a few other ladies that are pretty excited to share their stories with you this month.....take a minute and follow these links to see what the rest of the Whatevers are up to:
- Vicki, Cat, Cuchy (Carmen), Martha and I and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you to download and show us your version of The Whatevers. The photo will be posted at the end of our blogposts- not on Facebook!
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the artform you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an artjournal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission.
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- And -- click on the linky list below and share the link to your page when you have a minute or three!
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page