Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Thursday, September 29

Mixed Media Workshop Two


If I haven't convinced you to sign up for this fun class over at My Creative Classroom yet -- maybe this will send you over the edge, LOL! This is a sneak peak (yes -- the project this week is much bigger than this) from the project for week two -- each week you will also find a fun art journal presentation, handouts, some images, a high quality presentation and more!

This class is jam packed with 5 weeks of great information you don't want to miss. Enrollment will be open for another few days!

Hope to see you there, thanks for stopping by -- enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.