Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, September 29

Mixed Media Workshop Two


If I haven't convinced you to sign up for this fun class over at My Creative Classroom yet -- maybe this will send you over the edge, LOL! This is a sneak peak (yes -- the project this week is much bigger than this) from the project for week two -- each week you will also find a fun art journal presentation, handouts, some images, a high quality presentation and more!

This class is jam packed with 5 weeks of great information you don't want to miss. Enrollment will be open for another few days!

Hope to see you there, thanks for stopping by -- enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.