Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, May 7

Happy Mother's Day

I know, you've seen this card done a million times, but my Mother saw it in a card magazine and absolutely loved it -- so I had to make it for her.

But, I had to make it and add my own spin to it. The templates I've seen around make a card with a flower pot that's about 4" tall and the overall card is pretty tiny. This card is too big to fit in the largest envelope I have -- it's at least 8" tall or taller ;-) I also embossed the body of the flower pot with a Cuttlebug Embossing folder, stitched up the sides, used pre-made flowers and the flower pot edge.

I know that she'll love it -- no matter how many times it's been done! Anyway, for all my friends that are Mother's -- HAPPY Mother's Day! Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day, Catherine.

    Your card is beautiful, love the flowers and the cuttlebugged pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think it's just lovely! It looks even better than any of the one's I've see like it, so just enjoy how much she is going to LOVE it! I know I would for sure! Louella

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.