Copyright

All photos. ©2005 - 2014 : Catherine Matthews-Scanlon / Catherine Scanlon Designs unless stated otherwise. All rights reserved. Please do not use, copy, or reproduce the photos from this website for any reason without my express permission. THANK you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!

Merrymeeting Art House, my on-line classroom!
Merrymeeting Art House is open for enrollment, click on the image to see the classes I'm offering right now!!

Monday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day

Just a quick drive by post today to wish you all a sweet and lovely Valentine's Day. My son is home on the couch with 2 fractured toes, urgh. I've got so much work to do.......

I made all these different truffles (Coconut Lime, Coconut Lemon, Peppermint and Coffee) for my family and friends this year. I looked high and low for cute boxes and packaging for them - I really had a hard time finding anything to put them in. I was disappointed that Joann's, Michael's and AC Moore just didn't have anything sweet this year.

At the last minute I remembered I had bought this kit last year from House of 3 and never used it for a shadowbox. It was the perfect size and height for truffles for my brother's family. I still have one to make into a shadowbox sometime.

I had a great time making the truffles, and they all tasted GREAT. I'm just glad they are out of the house now so I don't have to be tempted every time I walk by.

Thanks for stopping by, have a LOVELY Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. The truffles look delicious! If you'd like to share the recipe, please email me at hmcf @ lycos . com (without the spaces).

    Ann
    http://harvestmoonbyhand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.