Creative Jumpstart 2021

Creative Jumpstart 2021
Join me for the 10th Anniversary of CJS2021

Monday, November 29

Scanlon Christmas card, CHECK...

Every year I search and search for the perfect photo frame to send our Christmas cards in…but this year I decided to try the pretty cards available at Shutterfly -- I will still make a few handmade cards for some very special people, hopefully time doesn't get away from me.

I love the way this card came out - and it was oh – so easy. They were on sale and I got free shipping - remember to enter the code SHIP25 during check out so you can get free shipping too!

Pretty Poinsettia Print Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.