Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Monday, November 29

Scanlon Christmas card, CHECK...

Every year I search and search for the perfect photo frame to send our Christmas cards in…but this year I decided to try the pretty cards available at Shutterfly -- I will still make a few handmade cards for some very special people, hopefully time doesn't get away from me.

I love the way this card came out - and it was oh – so easy. They were on sale and I got free shipping - remember to enter the code SHIP25 during check out so you can get free shipping too!

Pretty Poinsettia Print Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.