Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, May 3

Like and share for a chance to win ALL these amazing goodies! A custom painted (by me) tiny journal, one of my @adornit Coloring Books, a water brush, one of my #artgonewild stamps, a bottle of my favorite liquid watercolor from @drphmartins, a @tombowusa Dual Tip Marker and a few other fun things to create with. Tag a friend for an extra chance to win! It's a quick giveaway -- the Winner will be announced on Friyay, May 5th. 😍


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2pxygXJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.