Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, May 10

Creative Storytelling: The Whatevers Three: Distracted Dude


Here we are with week #2 of our month long Whatevers Three. This has been so much fun to plan and scheme and get all painty and creative with my story.
Here's the photo we used for this week: Distracted Dude:


Please note, we are sharing these photos with YOU for your PERSONAL use only -- we love and encourage you to share your work on social media with credit back to the Whatevers! These photos are not for classes or in any resale situation!  



No matter how hard he tried to forget, Newton would always remember his father being distracted by things in the distance. In every photo Mr. Whatever was looking off into the distance. He always wondered what made his father so distracted!


So that's my story for this week, be sure to come back tomorrow for the 2nd installment of my FREE Creative Storytelling class, and also drop by every Wednesday in May for another photo to be inspired by!

THANKS for dropping by, have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. HA- I love how you multiplied the family in the background and I love how Mr. Whatever is looking into the distance- so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love seeing what you do with these! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.