Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, May 4

Creative Storytelling: Video #2

Today I have another video to share with you, this one is about 20 minutes long and covers the History of the Whatevers, How to get started and tools I use when I work on this super fun project! 

Creative Storytelling with the Whatevers: History, Getting Started and Tools I love:
Creative Storytelling with the Whatevers: History, Getting Started and Tools I Love from Catherine Scanlon on Vimeo.

Thanks for dropping by, have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.