Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, February 28

Sitting here in the waiting room, impatiently waiting for my husband to come out of surgery and starting a new hobby. These embroidery yarns I'm using belonged to my great-grandmother who passed away in 1970 -- so I'm thinking some of them are older than me. I'm hoping I'm as good at it as she was, but I really have no idea what I'm doing. I forgot my needles at home and found some of hers all threaded and ready to go mixed in with the yarn, I think its a good omen for my success. This image is one from my coloring book with Annie's last year. #catherinescanlondesigns #catherinescanlon #artgonewild #embroidery #embroideryart #crewelwork #crewel @cardmaker_magazine #anniespublications


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2llKbCq

1 comment:

  1. How special to have some needles threaded by your grandmother. That gives me goosebumps on the back of my neck. Such a special gift and it's her telling you to go for it! Love it and also I think your project is going to look spectacular when finished ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.