Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, February 4

On Saturday mornings I get up way super early to go workout with my neighbor (and my only sister-in-law) and though we complain about getting up at the butt crack of dawn, we both start our weekend with a grateful heart that we had the energy to go and get through the tough #Tabatta routine that Garey puts us through. #catherinescanlon #catherinescanlondesigns #artgonewild #grateful #cards #cardmaking #stamps #stamping #watercolor #radiantconcentratedwatercolors ps. This is a super old stamp, an oldie but a goodie from one of my first or second collections with #artgonewild


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2jL6xBk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.