Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Sunday, January 29

Yesterday I saw the prettiest teacup card from @huh_what_pardon that reminded me that I have other Teacup Stamps with #artgonewild -- that I love. I couldn't stop thinking about how fun it would be to color this one in with my new @drphmartins #RadiantConcentratedWatercolors that I picked up @themixonmaine . All I did was fill my water brush with fresh, clean water, drop a SINGLE drop of color on to a clear stamping block and easily picked up the color with the brush to start coloring each section. When the image was dry I added opaque details using my Gelly Roll pens from @sakuraofamerica. I love the results! #catherinescanlon #catherinescanlondesigns #stamps #stamping #cardmaking #cards #watercolor


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2k5Xyrh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.