Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Saturday, January 28

When your friend buys an art store and probably blocks your texts because you don't stop bugging her to get @drphmartins Radiant Concentrated water colors -- and then they finally arrive and you have to restrain yourself because bills got birthdays. And then you realize you need more colors -- like yellow and purple and indigo and light pink and red.... yeah, like that -- and it's barely even 9am. Sorry Tombow, I still love you but we're gonna take a little break for a while. 😳😍😂#catherinescanlondesigns #catherinescanlon @themixonmaine


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2jHWJ79

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.