Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Tuesday, November 29

Early registration for #creativejumpstart2017 ends tonight at midnight! #cjs17 is an amazing way to start your creative goals for the new year off on the right foot -- it's jam packed with 27 -- YES TWENTY SEVEN downloadable videos from artists we are all inspired by, plus there will be give always and other fun things for the ENTIRE MONTH of January! Register today to save $10! (Registration Link is In my profile!) #jumpstart #cjs17 #catherinescanlon #catherinescanlondesigns #natkalbach @natkalbach #creativity #creativityfound #art #artjournal #mixedmedia #mixedmediaart


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2fxf0pB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.