Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Friday, July 22

As I may have mentioned -- I'm starting to find new homes for some of my older work -- and here's another mixed media painting I'm selling. This is a 9" x 12" x 3/4" mixed media painting on a wood panel. The technique is an image transfer with mixed media painting techniques over the top. I'm asking $50 for this one plus shipping. Leave your PayPal address and I'll send you an invoice with actual priority mail shipping charges. If you are local no shipping and will be happy to meet you somewhere! #catherinescanlon #catherinescanlondesigns #artforsale #mixedmedia #maine #mixedmediaart #flowers #blackeyedsusan


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.