Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Thursday, July 21

A page from the weekend -- no pretty words on this page -- just pretty colors that hide ugly words. When i don't have anything nice to say I tend to hide the words -- all I really need to do is get them out of my heart and then move on to the inspirational and uplifting things that make me happy. I wish more people were like that. My mom always told me #ifyoudonthaveanythingnicetosaysaynothing #catherinescanlondesigns #mixedmedia #mixedmediaart #artjournal #art #acrylicpainting


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.