Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!

Find my stamps at Art Gone Wild!
You can now purchase all of my stamps directly from Art Gone Wild! Click on the image to see what's new!

Wednesday, June 22

I have started making time for art because when I don't I feel unhappy and blocked. Even if the results aren't pretty -- I'm doing it for me. For months I only really made art and crafted at work for them. I can't do that anymore because it makes me crabby... So the takeaway is -- be motivated to make art for no reason other than to have a happy heart. #catherinescanlon #catherinescanlondesigns #mixedmedia #mixedmediaart #artjournal #patterndesign #illustration


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments and thank you for taking the time to drop me a line.