To find my stamps on-line or near you, check out the new page on my blog, over on the left at the bottom of the list! If you carry my stamps and want to be added to the list leave a comment with your store information and I will add you to the growing number or stores that carry my products!
Friday, November 23
Anyway, enough of the silliness. Since it is COLD and I have put my flower beds to bed for the winter I have been thinking about finishing this art journal page that I started about a month ago.
It was a demonstration that I was doing for students in the art journal class at Right at Home Scrapbooking. I finally had some time to add bright colors and other details to it. I love it. Really. I think enough to scan it and make a NEW iPhone case for myself. (oh, by the way -- I made some new things and listed them in my Zazzle Shop. You might be interested in some of the new designs from my Art Journal on Cards and Cases! Check out the link in my sidebar on the left!)
Thursday, November 22
Wednesday, November 21
Well that's it, thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT day -- and avoid the turkey rush -- eat fish. :-D
Tuesday, November 20
Monday, November 19
Are you interested in Art Journaling and want to make a custom journal but not sure where to start? Or maybe you aren’t sure how to create a custom journal that suits your needs? Maybe you are new to on-line learning and not sure how that works and want a quick and easy class to get started with. Or maybe you have a busy life but want to make a custom art journal to take with you on your travels.
Thursday, November 15
Click here to see what Nat made from the photo this month!
Click here to see what Vicki made from the photo this month!
Well, she wasn’t really alone as Elizabeth was there with her family and of course Winston, Newton and Cordelia were there as well.
Here is how it works if you want to play along:
- Vicki, Nat and I have made a one-year commitment to each other and picked twelve photos with Whatevers whom we will give a story.
- Every month – if possible always on the 15th – each of us will do a post with an individual story that goes along for us with the same photo.
- If you want you can play along and we will have the photo for you – just right click on it to safe it to download and show us your version of The Whatevers.
- There are no rules to the story itself- it can be funny, sad, uplifting, breathtaking- WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the length or the form of the story- it can be a short sentence, an essay, a poem or a soap opera – WHATEVER
- There are no rules on the art form you choose – it can be a scrapbook layout, an altered art project, an art journal page – WHATEVER
- Here is a rule though: if you take the photo you have to link back to us and show us your story.
- These pictures are from our personal stash and are for personal use for you only! If you want to use them for a publication whether a book or magazine in print or digital form please ask for permission!
- If you want to participate we’ll have a linky list for each Whatever Post.
- You can also join our The Whatevers -Facebook Page
Thursday, November 1
Here are some details for you:
In this newest offering at My Creative Classroom, she will walk you through the steps to create 10 beautiful, creative and unique interactive cards to give to those special people in your life. Taylor the papers, embellishments and sentiments to create the same cards for birthday, wedding and other important celebrations you want a special card for.
Each weekday for 2 weeks you will receive access to a new lesson. Each week the lessons will includes videos, step-by-step instructions and downloadable .PDF files – to make an interactive card each day. With a total of 10 Lessons – you are getting access to 5 weeks of lessons in just 2, a great value and time saving idea!
Week 1 will be a primer – introducing you to interactive cards with instruction on beginner mechanics like easels, pop-ups, folders and tents. Each card will be a masterpiece in folding, sliding or interactivity. Moving in to Week 2 your cards will become more complicated and intricate works of art with styles like droppers, twirlers, zippers, buttons, and more intricate pop-up cards.
While this class will be a boot-camp-style in presentation, you will have plenty of time to create and share your cards during the course of the class as well as access to the Message Forums to interact with Catherine and your fellow students!
follow this link to sign up! http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/view.php?id=673
Hope to see you there, have a GREAT day! Now, off to work on more classes!